Thursday, October 02, 2008

A week in the life.....day 5

After a few days of being home w/ my sick boys, we were finally back to our routine of school and work today. That meant getting up super early and packing the lunches for the kids



My Self-Portrait Thursday - I've been doing a daily self-portrait. This one looks more stressed than the others. Maybe it's because I had to drop the kids at school and then be at work, all within about 22 minutes time! I made it! Clocked in at 8:03...those 3 minutes I was late was certainly because I stopped to do this self-portrait!


Stop....a reminder to slow down...live in the moment. Celebrate the everyday commute, the everyday routine, the everyday gifts in life!

3 comments:

Sue Thomas said...

Love your documentation, Reen!!!! The stop sign is such a good reminder!!

Ramona said...

I am laughing out loud as to the reason why you were late. You are great! Don't ever change, woman! :)

Susan said...

Youve done such a good job with this reen! and thinking of the stop sign as a reminder to slow down. I'll try and keep that in mind when I see a stop sign.