Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Just a few pics for Elise







Here's the '87 Toyota pickup that my friend Glen is selling. He just put in a new clutch ($587) and a new radiator and a new battery. It looks a little rough on the outside, but it's 4x4 4wheel drive and gets great gas mileage. It actually looks better than my first car! Anyway, I know you'll be graduating soon and it's just something to think about. He's asking $1800 bucks, but that's what he paid for it and I know I can talk him down from that if you're interested. If you want to keep looking then that's perfectly fine, my feelings aren't hurt at all, just let me know and I'll keep my eyes open for you on other used cars ok.

Hugs, Auntie Irene

Say Thank you to my Sis for all the help w/ Zak's oral surgery issues to.

Love you both.

No comments: