Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's Bobble head Season!




I mean Little League Baseball season! I love those big giant helmets they wear when they are up at bat. They just make me giggle inside. I love my little bobble heads.

Batter Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recipe for our own "Baseball Smoothie"
These are delish after the game! Two thumbs up from my boys, they are good for you and taste just like a chocolate shake:

1/2 cup of crushed ice
1 banana
3 fresh strawberries
1/2 cup yogurt
a big squeeze of Hersey's chocolate syrup
2 cups of Vanilla Silk Soy Milk

Put all the ingredients into your blender and blend into a creamy, smoothie consistency. Top with whip cream and sprinkles!

Yum! a great after game treat for the boys!

2 comments:

Melodee said...

Let the games begin!! :)

Your photos look great..I can not wait to get our games started.

Susan said...

bobble head ... LOL!!!