Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Maintenance Mode




We have been working non-stop to keep our little cabin in the woods maintained. Thank God for men that know how to use power tools and for good work friends. Glenn and Scott took on the side job of restoring our cabin and giving it a fresh new coat of paint. We are finally in the finishing stages of the project. Rich and I just need to put a fresh coat on the front of the lower level basement. I'm excited that we'll be able to kick back and enjoy the Fall days soon!!


Before and after pictures for you to see what we've been up to. We used all Behr paint for the job and the orangy color is called "ground nutmeg". It's a deep, rich pumpkin color and so pretty in a mountain community. Exactly the look we wanted. Trim paint is "hampton" and a dark olive green. I love the green! So happy with the results to far!!

4 comments:

JENNY @ jennybandco.blogspot.com said...

what a difference Reen! I love that color and I'm so jealous of your cabin =)

Ramona said...

OHMIGOSH!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

Its beautiful Reen!!!! I love the color and it looks so woodsy.
It looks great

Sue Thomas said...

Oh my goodness! Your cabin is gorgeous and I think it may be bigger than our house!!!!!!!