Sunday, September 25, 2011

She's back!

Just a slow Sunday around my house. I'm fighting a cold and staying close to home. Decided to update my banner & background. I'm liking it!

Yes...i deactivated my FaceBook account in hopes of channeling my energy into some new skills, hobbies and projects. We are in the beginning stages of major upgrades & remodeling the Mueller Bluff house. New kitchen, master bath, & flooring in our near future! Yes! A dream about to come true after years of wishing :)

With household changes and the changing seasons upon us i say, Good-bye sweet Summer...you ended all too soon for me this year. I promise to plan a vacay for next Summer and embrace you and live you to the hilt!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

charice ford said...

Changing the way in which you go about remodelling your kitchen countertops is one of the best ways in which you can save money without sacrificing the finished look of the room.