Wednesday, January 02, 2008

One Sunny Day in January






I came home feeling sick and just thought I would lay down for a nap. Well, when you have two little energetic boys, that's just not about to happen.

Zak really wanted to break in his new Christmas bike and Matthew thought Stripe needed some fresh air. So a homemade basket for the handle bars to carry our critter....and we were set for a brisk walk/ride to feed the ducks at the park. Yes, the kids dragged their dear ol' Mom down to the park (sniffles and all).

We are expecting 3 inches of rain over the next several days. I'm happy that we had our day in the sun. A day full of warmth, fun moments, and happy little smiles. I love these kind of days. I know I'm complete and I have every little thing I could possibly need. If I don't....well, it can wait until after the storm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believer you tood the guinea pig to the park!!!!! :D I miss you, are you still having trouble signing on to the message board? :(